Hypnobirthing is taught in a series of 5 classes. All the tools, techniques and strategies you learn are designed to help you turn your birthing over to your “birthing body” and thus create a calm, easier and more comfortable birth for you and your baby.
You will learn:
- How to explode the myth that pain is a necessary accompaniment to labor
- Techniques of deep relaxation to help you eliminate the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome
- How your body is naturally designed to conceive, nurture and birth your baby with ease and comfort
- How to create you body’s own natural relaxation, the only safe labor enhancement
- Natural ways to bring your body into labor without artificial chemical induction
- How you and your birthing companion can create a birthing environment that is calm, serene, and joyful rather than tense and stressful
- Gentle birthing techniques that allow you to breathe your baby into the world without the violence of hard physical pushing
- How to use your natural birthing instincts to birth your baby in a way that most mirrors the way that nature intended
- Simple exercises that will prepare your physical body for the job of birthing your baby
- Techniques your Birthing Partner can use to assist you during your birthing
- How to trigger the body’s production of endorphins, replacing the stress hormones
- How to release old fears and beliefs so they do not interfere with your calm birth
You will receive a copy of the HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method book and a CD for reading and practicing at home. The more you practice, the better you will get at using the techniques. You will also watch many wonderful videos of peaceful births during class.
Our classes are small so that you get the best opportunity to practice the techniques with supervision. This also maximizes your ability to ask questions and get personal instruction and assistance. They are conveniently held in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, and the East Mountains.
To preview an outline of the classes please visit www.hypnobirthing.com